Real World Clothworking [ree-uhl] [wurld] [kloth-wur-king]
- Fearless Makers term for sewing in the real world, as opposed to virtual.
- the making or adapting of cloth to suit a particular purpose.
Fearless Makers contains lots of content to help you master clothworking.
- Journal is a blog about sewing and other crafts.
- Patternmaker Pro creates free full-size sewable patterns custom sized to fit any body.
- Fashioner is a tool within Patternmaker Pro that provides a full-featured pattern drafting interface.
Explore our site and you'll find plenty of free resources for you to become a master of clothworking.
Patternmaker Pro is the ultimate sewing tool, it is free and easy to use. Sign Up and get started today!