Fashionier Pant sloper #9

If you are having issues with the program or find a bug, please report it here.
revampme2@gmail.com

Fashionier Pant sloper #9

Post by revampme2@gmail.com »

I went into fashioner and did all the measurements (check measurment) and named it, went to Pant sloper #8 and #9, selected assigned name and went to print pattern. Pant sloper #8 looked correct but Pant sloper #9 look incorrect. It looks like the crotch dirctection is reverse on my end and the waist line doesn't look right. Is it on my end? please advise Master Yoda...

LoriG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Fashionier Pant sloper #9

Post by LoriG »

Since one is drafting correctly, there must be something wrong with a measurement for the other.

I can take a look at your measurements, with your permission of course. What is the name of the measurement set you used?

revampme2@gmail.com

Post by revampme2@gmail.com »

Thank you. I named it Kimberly

LoriG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LoriG »

I had a look at the measurements for Kimberly. This person appears to be my own height, so I was able to make some comparisons. I only looked at those measurements used for the pants.

The Blade Apex Width Back looks a little narrow, you might want to check that.

The Inseam could be correct, but I would double check that one. Mine is about 762 cm, for comparison.

The Side Leg Length is definitely incorrect. The difference between it and the Inseam is very small and it should be much larger. Mine Side Leg Length is around 1016 cm, for example.

Hope that helps.

Lori