Welcome Everyone

Information about this forum.
fearless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Welcome Everyone

Post by fearless »

We are releasing this forum into the wild on May 31, 2020. We haven't even announced the new website and we've had people signing up to use Patternmaker Pro.

We created this forum for you to interact with each other and with me. Feel free to ask questions and suggest new patterns. We're always listening.

When you first sign up for the forum, you will be a little bit restricted. Just make some posts and answer others respectfully and you'll quickly earn complete freedom.

Thanks for supporting all that we do! Have fun!

Wayne & Lori

MuglerMugler

Re: Welcome Everyone

Post by MuglerMugler »

I'm so grateful to be here!
Thank you so much for sharing PatternMaker Pro with us, It's a big gift to the world.
I appreciate your work and effort, I feel blessed to find this site and your youtube channel.
Keep up your great content!!!

Love you,
Ron

LoriG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LoriG »

Wow, thank you so much Ron. I really appreciate that.

revampme2@gmail.com

Post by revampme2@gmail.com »

This is the best! I'm so giddy! I so excited to dive into this awsome program! Many Hugs :D

LoriG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LoriG »

If only the word censor was working, too! I'm not sure what is going on with that, but I have to get it fixed. :oops:

Lwiggins6

Post by Lwiggins6 »

Hello, I am trying to understand this awesome program. Can you answer a question please. Do I Need the MD program? I was trying to find the pictures of the male garments, was wondering because there’s an MD by the male garments do I need that program? Thanks

fearless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fearless »

Lwiggins6,
This isn't the correct place to post such a question, but the answer is Yes. You do need Marvelous Designer to use the patterns virtually.

If you have more questions, please post them in the Patternmaker Pro > Sewing Virtually forum.

Thanks.